Business Culture of Wellness
For an agreed period of time, I take on business groups to coach more wellness practices and holistic approaches for employees in the workplace. Together we can build a better workplace environment.
As a Chronic Disease Management Trainer, free Self-Management Workshops are co-led Partnering with Lee Health and the Self-Management Resource Center. These 6-week workshops can be requested for private groups.
Supporting Your Success
CHRONIC DISEASE SELF-MANAGEMENT EDUCATION WORKSHOP
Virtual Group scheduled for May 2023: Open now for public registration
What is the Workshop?
A free six-week workshop
If you have a chronic health condition or love someone who does, then this workshop is for you
An evidence-based self-management workshop originally developed at Stanford University
Through this program you will learn to:
• Live with a chronic health condition
• More easily manage your medications
• Understand the benefits of exercise
• Make smarter decisions related to healthy eating
Chronic health conditions may include,
but are not limited to:
• Respiratory Conditions
• High Blood Pressure • Diabetes
• Heart Disease
What to expect:
• A lively, fun, interactive research-based 2.5 hour session
• Meet and gain support from others who have similar health conditions
Community VIRTUAL Chronic Disease Workshop
- Fridays, 9:30am - 11:30am
- May 5, 12, 9, 26, June 2, 9, 2023,
- Session Zero: Friday, April 28th at 9:30am
For more information or to register, please call 239-424-3121.